Molly's Word of the Day:
carpaccio • \kar-PAH-chee-oh\ • noun
: thinly sliced raw meat or fish served with a sauce -- often used postpositively

NHL '09 Scoreboard

NHL 09 Scoreboard
Record: 3-9-2

Thursday, July 3, 2008

About Me.

Welcome to my photoblog! For better or for worse I have decided to create this blog as an outlet for my new photography hobby. While I truly appreciate your interest and input, I must explain my motivation for creating this project. This project is, at its core, a project for me. It is an attempt to explore areas beyond equations, theorems, and formulas. Questions and comments are always welcome, but I must warn you that the work I post was purposefully displayed that way and not always up for debate. I don't claim to be an artist, but I am not devoid of creative thoughts. I try not to take myself too seriously, and I ask the same in return.

Equipment:

Body: Nikon D40
Lenses: Nikkor 18-55mm Kit lens, Kiron 70-210mm, Assorted Nikkor Micro lens I find in the lab.

Point and shoot: Canon SD700 IS

Occasionally:
Canon 20D
Canon EF 100mm Macro

No comments: